Nicholas Prajka // Supervisor, Digital Media
Nick first gained his love and innate knack for the digital media space by putting his advertising and public policy degrees to work with schools looking to generate additional revenue through strategic digital avenues. A former Loyola University Chicago Cross Country/Track & Field star (go Ramblers!) and proud Bears and White Sox fan, Nick is excited to exercise his digital expertise in the sports marketing space, bringing brand campaigns to life for many different sports’ biggest fans.
Nick’s Top Five Favorite Sports Moments
- David Rudisha setting the 800m world record at the 2012 Olympics
- Loyola Ramblers 2018 March Madness run
- White Sox winning the 2005 World Series
- Bears playing in the 2006 season Super Bowl
- The 2008 US Olympic Trials 800m final
Careers at revolution
We’re looking for new additions to the team – people who are eager to change the landscape of the industry, simply by doing their best possible work.