Melissa Hopp // Finance Director
Melissa has made a name for herself crunching the numbers for high-profile advertising and marketing agencies. Bringing her invaluable financial insight to the rEvolution team, she leads these efforts across all budgeting, forecasting and reporting. Hailing from Frankenmuth, MI (home of the best chicken dinners and the worlds’ largest Christmas store), she is the daughter of florists. Upon realizing from an early age she didn’t inherit the botanical gene, she pursued her passion for finance. When she isn’t balancing spreadsheets, Melissa loves going to concerts, restoring old furniture, spending time with her family in MI or traveling the world.
Melissa’s Top Five Personal Favorite Travel Experiences To Date
- Guatemala – Roasting marshmallows at the base of a volcano
- Alaska – Literally almost running into a bear and her cub before watching them catch salmon in a creek
- Spain – Road tripping across Spain and celebrating my 30th birthday at a bar that coincidentally started playing “Sweet Home Chicago”
- Sicily – Watching my Grandpa meet his Aunt for the first time and walking through his paFinarents’ old house
- Belize – Snorkeling with sharks