Associate Director, Media Client Services (Minneapolis)
The Associate Director, Media Client Services is a highly passionate media leader that is creative, collaborative, outgoing and possesses an athlete’s mentality. This person has an entrepreneurial spirit who does not settle for the expected, and pushes ideas beyond the obvious possibilities.
This individual understands the integrated agency model and strives to ensure collaboration between all internal rEvolution groups.
It is important that this person possess an understanding of the media buying & planning landscape with a client services background.
The Associate Director, Media Client Services, as an excellent relationship builder, aims to grow client accounts each year, introduce clients to new rEvolution integrated services, and create long lasting, mutually beneficial relationships.
- Responsible for day-to-day client communication with agency
- Brings appropriate agency members into project at appropriate times
- Assumes substantial role on the core team to identify issues, develop new business opportunities with existing clients and assist in development of new client relationships
- Responsible for renewing and achieving current client sales margin and building client relationships
- Substantial role in management of department resources across accounts and from an overall revenue management perspective
- Assumes leadership role on company initiatives
- Promotes/sells media department capabilities across teams/company
- Promotes other rEvolution services to client
- Communicates status of client programs with Executive team
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 5-8 years agency experience, working knowledge of TV, sponsorship, client services
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited university
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivation, high energy and the ability to fit in well with a team
- The ability to go above and beyond the job description to ensure personal and agency success
- Is an enthusiastic, energetic advocate for the best people, the best ideas and the best cross-functional process to drive client results
- Promotes positive working relationships within the department, client, and company
- Establishes trust and credibility with clients
If interested please email resume to MLester@revolutionworld.com