Sam Robbins // Manager, Media
As a part of the Media team, Sam builds, executes, and reports on digital advertising campaigns for clients such as Continental Tire, Toro and Lucas Oil. Prior to rEvolution, Sam was as a Paid Media Coordinator at Wondros, a Los Angeles agency that specializes in public health campaigns. In that role, he coordinated integrated marketing campaigns for clients such as KPMG and the National Institutes of Health (NIH), working across teams to achieve client goals. Sam has a B.A. in Entertainment and Media Studies from the University of Georgia. He is a diehard Georgia Bulldog, Boston Celtics and Boston Red Sox fan and enjoys cheering for his teams and crossing movies off his must-watch list.
Sam’s Top Five Favorite Boston Sports Moments:
- David Ortiz’s “This is Our City” speech
- Jayson Tatum dunking on LeBron in the 2018 Eastern Conference Finals
- The Red Sox coming back from 0-3 against the Yankees in the 2004 MLB playoffs
- Isaiah Thomas’ 52-point game the day of his sister’s death
- Andrew Benintendi’s win-clinching catch in game 6 of the 2018 ALCS