Peter Wiese // Content Director
A key component of the in-house Creative team, Peter helms the production of content for an array of rEvolution clients. Having already climbed the ranks of Chicago’s film production community, Peter is uniquely qualified to oversee and make movie magic within an ever-changing digital landscape. When not at work, Peter is likely still behind a camera, constantly finding imaginative ways to capture perspectives rarely seen in daily life. Whether it’s “POV” skateboarding shots on his way to work or a simple supermarket trip with his son, Peter is always breathing life into film. It’s probably why he’s able to use film to breathe life into brands.
Peter’s Top Five Funniest rEvolution Shoots
- General Tire’s Team GT Fishing – Edwin’s reaction to the fish on the scale still makes me laugh
- Goose Island’s Hop Harvest – Idaho may be the most underrated state in the U.S.
- Continental’s For What You Do – I’m a sucker for the mountains, plus mountain bike legend Dave Weins was amazing to work with
- TopGolf Fun Doesn’t Hibernate – How often are you allowed to spend most of your budget on a lifelike bear suit?
- Lizard Lick Towing – Let’s just say, the people of the Poconos loved themselves some Lizard Lick Towing that day