Nick Sullivan // Manager Client Services
Nick bleeds blue. The Michigan native moved to Chicago in 2021 after living in Michigan his entire life. He got a B.A in Communications and Media Studies and a minor in Entrepreneurship at the University of Michigan. Before joining the client services team, he worked for The Marketing Arm, managing partnerships across sports, gaming, and LGBTQ+ segments. Nick now manages communications with clients, partners, and various rEv segment teams. The self-proclaimed breakfast food enthusiast is also a dual citizen of Sweden who can speak Swedish.
Nick’s Top Five Most heartbreaking Moments As A Michigan/Detroit Football Fan:
- “Trouble with the Snap” (U of M vs. MSU, 2015)
- “JT was Short” (U of M vs OSU, 2016)
- “Miracle in Mowtown” Lions vs. Packers, Week 13, 2015)
- Lions vs. Cowboys (Divisional Round, 20140
- Devin Gardner Interception” (U of M vs. OSU, 2013)