Nick Nixon // Account Director
Nick is an experienced PR and marketing professional with wide knowledge of global sports and has worked on international campaigns for a variety of major brands, global events and iconic destinations including The Ryder Cup, Syngenta, Rolex, easyJet, SAS and European Tour Properties. With a background in sports journalism, Nick knows how to get the attention of both the media and fans, creating compelling content across earned, owned and bought media.
NICK’S TOP FIVE FAVOURITE PIECES OF SPORTS COMMENTARY
- Verne Lundquist – THAT chip, Tiger Woods, Hole 16, 2005 Masters
- Paul Allen – Minneapolis Miracle, 2017-18 NFL Playoffs, NFC divisional playoff
- Kenneth Wolstenholme – 1966 World Cup Final
- Colombian commentator – Colombia goal versus Brazil
- Hal Sutton – Self commentary, Hole 18, 2000 Players Championship