Larry Mann // EVP, Media & Business Development
A sports media veteran, Larry joined rEvolution in 2002 after a career built with ESPN and Fox Sports. His goal at rEvolution has always been to be an agent for change in the industry, and he has tirelessly worked to provide world-class service to the sports media client – be they agency or brand. This Tar Heel isn’t afraid to speak his mind, and thrives on knowing every last detail about sports media properties and opportunities, so when he’s speaking it’s best to listen – or even take notes. Larry outworks and out hustles his counterparts in our industry and others, and is an incredible asset for the rEvolution team.
Larry’s Top Five Favorite Things About Tar Heel Basketball
- The 2005 National Championship over Illinois… ’nuff said
- The thorough demolition of Michigan State in Detroit for North Carolina’s fourth National Championship
- Everything Dean Smith stands for – he was a legend on and off the court
- The first National Championship I saw in person – “The Time Out” vs. Michigan in 1993
- Anytime Duke loses to Lehigh – like in the first round of the 2014 tournament