Kevin McGraw // Sr. Creative Director
Kevin fills a hybrid role at rEvolution with responsibilities, including creative strategy, communications, copywriting, design and social media. If you’ve interacted with rEvolution on social media, you’ve interacted with Kevin. Not only is he the voice of rEvolution, he’s also integral to business development, collaborating with all agency groups to generate integrated solutions and innovative concepts, as well as working closely with Client Services to execute relationship-building programs. You could say that Kevin wears a bunch of hats at rEvolution, which is (doubly) true because he also owns a bunch of hats.
Kevin’s Top Five Favorite Spots by the Office
- Open Books – A minor miracle! A nonprofit bookstore that not only sells titles at fractions of their full sticker price but also offers community outreach and literacy courses for people of all ages
- Stumptown / Asrai Garden Ace Hotel – The best one-two punch in the neighborhood, grab an iced coffee from Stumptown and walk across City Mouse to peruse the immaculately curated trinkets (and newsstand!) in the flower shop
- High Five Ramen – Still my favorite place to get ramen in the city, nothing else hits quite like the High Five Full Spice on a cold night
- Baobing – An easy and fast snack window to stop at on the way to or from wherever, in a neighborhood full of spots that often require a long wait or a reservation
- PQM – A criminally underrated outdoor seating situation and the best sandwiches in the neighborhood