Kevin Loughery // Supervisor, Public Relations
A rEvolution teammate since 2016, Kevin has landed brand integrations and media opportunities for clients on cornerstone national broadcast programs like “The Ellen Show,” “Baseball Tonight” and ESPN’s “Sunday Night Baseball” in addition to numerous traditional and digital media outlets. He previously worked in the Olympic Movement and NFL with USA Cycling, USA Gymnastics and the Denver Broncos before joining rEvolution. An Indiana University graduate, Kevin is fluent in one language and is still coming to terms with being a Cleveland Indians fan living in Chicago.
Kevin’s Top Five Sports Heartbreaks
- Jose Mesa’s blown save in Game 7 of the 1997 World Series
- Gordon Hayward’s 2010 prayer rims out against Duke
- Aaron Bailey drops game winner, Colts denied trip to Super Bowl XXX
- Indians fall to the Cubs in Game 7 of the 2016 World Series (how does this happen twice in a lifetime??)
- Nick Harper tripped up by Big Ben, Colts fall short vs. Steelers
- BONUS: Hank Baskett fumbles second half onside kick vs. New Orleans Saints, Colts go on to lose Super Bowl
Careers at revolution
We’re looking for new additions to the team – people who are eager to change the landscape of the industry, simply by doing their best possible work.