John Stando // Supervisor, Research
John is a Nintendo-loving, karaoke-singing research supervisor whose career has been based in quantitative and qualitative research. To keep things interesting, he grew up in Ann Arbor but went to Michigan State University to receive his bachelor’s in marketing and a master’s in market research. When he’s not at rEvolution determining sports sponsorship effectiveness or tracking key metrics, this high school state-champion bowler loves trying new bars and restaurants in Chicago.
John’s Top Five Favorite Karaoke Songs
- “I Say A Little Prayer” – Aretha Franklin
- “Ocean Avenue” – Yellowcard
- “Bring Me to Life” – Evanescence (duet)
- “Everybody” – Backstreet Boys
- “Singing in the Rain” – Gene Kelly