Jennifer Smith // Assistant Controller
With a decade of professional accounting experience, Jennifer is an integral part of the team supporting financial reporting, analysis and payroll. She brings a wealth of experience to rEvolution from marketing agencies, where she oversaw accounting departments and reporting. Jennifer is a graduate of Northeastern Illinois University and received her CPA license in 2016. A self-described Excel fan, she also enjoys practicing yoga, watching baseball and dancing to reggae music. And if you’re looking for a classic or international book recommendation, Jennifer is surely the one to ask.
Jennifer’s Top Five Books to Read Twice
- “Light in August” – William Faulkner
- “Crime and Punishment” – Fyodor Dostoevsky
- “One Hundred Years of Solitude” – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- “For Whom the Bell Tolls” – Ernest Hemingway
- “Lolita” – Vladimir Nabokov