Jeff Watson // Director, Marketing Communications
As Director of Marketing Communications, Jeff creates and implements high-level storytelling for rEvolution and its clients. With more than a decade of experience in communication strategy, Jeff has worked with sports, entertainment and lifestyle brands across public relations, corporate communications, content development, sponsorship engagement and more. From traveling the world as a publicist with the superstar athletes of the Women’s Tennis Association to leading internal and executive communications for properties like Disney On Ice and Monster Jam with Feld Entertainment, Jeff is an expert on delivering the right message to the right people via the right medium. Jeff graduated with a degree in Public Relations from the University of Southern California’s prestigious Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism and earned minors in Musical Theatre and Consumer Behavior. A native Texan, he now lives in Chicago with his pup, Murray, and can often be found on the tennis, volleyball or pickleball court.
Jeff’s Top Five Most-Used Texan-isms:
- “This ain’t my first rodeo.” (I know what I’m doing.)
- “All y’all” (Phrase to reference more than 4 people)
- “You’re preaching to the choir.” (You’re presenting an argument to someone who already agrees.)
- “Let’s blow this popsicle stand!” (Let’s get out of here!)
- “Coke” (Generic term for all sodas/pops/soft drinks)