Ian Burleigh // Manager, Analytics & Insights
MBA in hand from the University of Oregon, Ian brings a mix of inherent sponsorship intelligence and analytical skills to rEvolution’s consulting team. His invaluable insights ensure we always deliver customized strategic recommendations to all our client partners. Prior to his stint at Oregon, Ian spent his undergraduate days at the University of Michigan where he earned a dual degree in business and sport management and worked for the football team. Born and raised in Michigan, his passion lies in the pain and suffering that comes with being a Detroit Lions fan. Have no fear – he’s still holding on to the hope that the Lions will win a playoff game at some point in his life.
Ian’s Top Five Michigan Sports Moments (in his lifetime)
- Robinson to Roundtree – Michigan vs. Notre Dame “Under the Lights” – 2011
- Hello Heisman pt. 2 – Charles Woodson Punt Return vs. Ohio State – 1997
- The Shot – Trey Burke, Sweet Sixteen vs. Kansas – 2013
- Air Jourdan – Jourdan Lewis INT vs. Wisconsin – 2016
- The Slide – Last Minute FG to Force OT (ultimately win in 3OT) vs. Northwestern – 2013