Ian Burleigh // Analyst, Consulting
MBA diploma in hand from the University of Oregon, Ian brings a mix of inherent sponsorship intelligence and analytical skills to rEvolution’s consulting team. His invaluable insights ensure we always deliver customized strategic recommendations to all of our client partners. Born and raised in Michigan, Ian’s passion lies in the pain and suffering that comes with being a Detroit Lions fan. Accepting the fact that the Lions have yet to win a playoff game in his lifetime, Ian strives for the win across all of his intramural teams (flag football, slow-pitch softball and basketball, if you’re wondering). His biggest regret? Nothing compares to forgetting how to play the piano. As a consolation, he is a self-proclaimed goldfish and lean pocket connoisseur.
Ian’s Top Five Michigan Sports Moments (in his lifetime)
- Robinson to Roundtree – Michigan vs. Notre Dame “Under the Lights” – 2011
- Hello Heisman pt. 2 – Charles Woodson Punt Return vs. Ohio State – 1997
- The Shot – Trey Burke, Sweet Sixteen vs. Kansas – 2013
- Air Jourdan – Jourdan Lewis INT vs. Wisconsin – 2016
- The Slide – Last Minute FG to Force OT (ultimately win in 3OT) vs. Northwestern – 2013