Haley Jurick // Senior Manager, Business Development
Self-described as a “jack of all trades,” Haley joins rEvolution from the National Sports Forum where she oversaw all of the planning and logistics related to NSF events and successfully focused on generating Sponsorship and Trade Show revenue. On the Business Development team, Haley is responsible for creating new business opportunities for the rEvolution Sports Network (rSN), working with media planners and buyers on their national college football and basketball media. Haley graduated from the University of Mount Union with a dual major in Marketing and Sport Business. Not to mention, she was a member of the Mount Union Women’s Golf Team. Having grown up in Cleveland, Haley now lives in San Diego where she enjoys as much time as she can outdoors – playing golf, coaching HIIT classes, bike riding or enjoying a sour from one of the many local breweries.
Haley’s Top Five Favorite Cleveland Sports Memories
- 2016 Cavs win the NBA Finals (the block, the shot, the endless stream of tears)
- Rajai Davis 2-run homer in the 8th inning of game 7 of the ‘16 World Series
- Lebron James “I’m Coming Home” letter (chills)
- Cleveland Browns win at home on Thursday night versus the Jets for the first W in 635 days
- If you know Cleveland sports, you’ll understand why I can’t think of anything to fill the fifth spot