rEvolution is seeking an IT Manager to provide global vision and leadership for developing and implementing information technology initiatives to ensure availability and connectivity of IT infrastructure to rEvolution staff, clients and partners. This position, reporting to the CFO is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and expand on proven abilities in IT leadership and day-to-day desktop support for a 100-person base.
- Provide global vision and leadership for developing and implementing information technology initiatives to ensure availability and connectivity of IT infrastructure to rEvolution staff, clients and partners for a 100-person base
- Provide and recommend IT services and systems that allows users to work more efficiently and be more effective at their job
- Provide overall leadership and direction on systems infrastructure, software development, database administration, data and voice network operations, help desk service, and client satisfaction
- Develop, track and control the IT annual operating and capital budgets
- Manage IT projects and ensure completion on time
- Ensure all IT documentation of systems and processes are up to date
- Provide one-on-one and one-to-many training to users on systems and applications
- Promote and maintain knowledge exchange database for internal staff use
- Ensure conference rooms and audio visual support are efficiently working and assist with any meeting setups
- Diagnose and resolve end-user network or local printer problems, e-mail, Internet, virus, and local-area network access problems.
- Manage and support rEvolution network infrastructure needs consisting of Firewall, Switches, Wireless Access Points, private and guest Wi-Fi, patch panel, user end-points, and overall network security. Assist with installation of network cabling system and equipment.
- Manage and support Microsoft Windows Server network and infrastructure needs including AD, VPN, DNS, DHCP, and other networking services.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve problems for users of the rEvolution network, servers, PC software and hardware, internet, and new computer technology; and communicate solutions and work-around to internal IT, IT vendors, and users;
- Provides one-on-one end-user problem resolution over the phone or in person for rEvolution staff and rEvolution client or event related staff.
- Delivers, tags, and sets up the configuration of end-user PC hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Perform minor hardware repair for PC equipment and peripherals that are not covered by external vendors.
- Create, set-up, activate, and deactivate users in all systems and tools such as AD/Windows, Email/Exchange, Lync/UC, Boost, CRM, TEA, etc; maintaining system up to date with only the necessary users.
- Create material for end-user explanation such as procedures, guidelines, and Knowledge Base article
- Assist with additional system testing and setup of external systems from external vendors
- Assist systems manager with applications (Netsuite, Nexonia, Salesforce) for outstanding user interface
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High proficiency level of computer skills in Microsoft Windows, MS Office, general systems and applications, Internet browsers and sites, emails, and mobile phones
- Ideal candidate would have background in Netsuite, Nexonia, Salesforce and potentially some development skills
- Prior knowledge and understanding of computer systems and IT infrastructure
- Prior exposure with the following server systems: Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, OCS/Lync, ForeFront TMG, IIS, FTP Server, VMWare, Terminal Server.
- Prior knowledge of computer architecture, network, security, and backup such as Server equipment, Firewall, Switches, SSL, Remote Desktop, and Backup systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to detect underlying patterns, identify root causes and design optimal process solutions
- Ability to work on multiple small project and requests at the same time
- Must be flexible and operate efficiently in a teamwork environment, as well as be able to work independently with attention to detail
- Interest in learning and assisting whenever possible
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Knowledge of Macintosh platform is desired
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
- Must like sports
- Global experience is desired
- Agency or Professional Services experience preferred
- Incredible attention to detail
- Outstanding organization skills
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply here.