rEvolution is currently taking applications on a great opportunities for industry professionals with three to five years of experience in the field of Research. Take a look below for more information on the position, and follow up via e-mail if it seems to be a good fit for you.
The Manager, Research is essential in supporting the Consulting and Research team in day-to-day functions of rEvolution’s client facing measurement practice. This role includes assisting in project management from proposal creation to program recap. This individual manages project milestones both inside the agency and with vendors while also managing expectations and deliverables to clients. In addition to research programs, this role also supports rEvolution’s Consulting practice on an as-needed basis. This individual is key in ensuring client deliverables are met and that information is reported accurately.
- Project Management
- Manage project milestones/deliverables with internal agency groups, vendors, and clients
- Develop final research findings, including posting data, analyzing findings, and communicating implications of research findings in written format
- Manage on-site data collection process in its entirety, including writing questionnaires, preparing materials, training field staff, posting and analyzing data, and writing final report
- Consulting Support
- Assist the EVP in portfolio optimization projects and preparation of POV’s
- Collect information/proposals from rights holders
- Analyze proposals and provide recommendations
- Management of internal projects
- Work with and utilize customized syndicated research tools
- Client facing role
Qualifications, Education & Work Experience:
- 3-5 years work experience in a data driven/analytical role
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 25% travel, possibility of international travel
- Ability to deliver insights clearly and concisely in written and oral formats
- Knowledge and interest in the sponsorship landscape desired
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and adapt to changing situations with professionalism and good judgment
If you think you’ve got the skills needed for either position and are a self-starter looking for a new opportunity, please supply a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – please respond with the job title in the subject field.