Unable to bring the global sports industry together in New York this May due to the current pandemic, Leaders is proud to introduce LeadersWeek.direct/, a platform for global sport industry leaders to come together at a time when the world must stay apart. The online event will unite the global sports business community across May 18-21, 2020 to help organizations navigate the longer-term impact of Covid-19 and look ahead to what the future of sport might look like.
Throughout the four-day conference, guests will tune in to daily live streams that will take a comprehensive look at the state of the sports industry – where we are, what the future of live events and broadcasts could look like, what we need from our leaders and teams to make it through this stronger than before and ultimately, what happens when we hit the gas pedal.
Per usual for Leaders events, the stacked speaker list includes executive leaders and decision makers across major global sports leagues, teams, broadcasters and brands within the industry, including:
- Gary Bettman, Commissioner, NHL
- Don Garber, Commissioner, MLS
- H.E. Hassan Al Thawadi, Secretary-General, Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy
- Joanna Coates, Chief Executive Officer, UK Athletics
- Libby Geist, Vice President & Executive Producer, ESPN Films and Original Content
- Kevin Cote, Director of Sports Partnerships for Teams & Athletes, Facebook
- Chris Curtin, Chief Brand & Innovation Marketing Officer, Visa
- Fiona Carter, Chief Brand Officer, AT&T
- Marie Donoghue, Vice President, Global Sports Video, Amazon
- Dave Ibitski, Chief Evangelist, Alexa & Echo
- Andrew Wilson, Chief Executive Officer, Electronic Arts
- RC Buford, Chief Executive Officer, San Antonio Spurs
- Tom Ricketts, Chairman, Chicago Cubs
- Valerie Camillo, President of Business Operations, Philadelphia Flyers
- Carston Cramer, Managing Director, Borussia Dortmund
- Jacquelyn Dahl, Founder, 1UP Sports Marketing
By registering and tuning in to next week’s programming, you will be able hear from, connect and engage with top-level executives from around the world, with live streaming discussions and virtual networking forums.
For the third consecutive year, Leaders has chosen rEvolution to be its press partner around its marquee spring event.
For more information on the event and to register, please visit LeadersWeek.direct/.