rEvolution is excited to announce a new apprenticeship program available to college seniors, grad students, and recent graduates looking to get their foot in the door of the ultra-competitive sports marketing industry. As an apprentice, you’ll be a trusted member of your assigned team within the agency, while still contributing to other departments as needed. Apprentices will work 20-25 hours per week, based on an exact scheduling to be determined in collaboration with HR and a hiring manager. Best of all, at mid-term and end of term reviews, apprentices will be evaluated formally for future full-time opportunities at rEvolution.
Participation in the program will range from 3 to 6 months based on our needs and your performance. In general, fall apprenticeships will run parallel to school semesters, or roughly from the beginning of September to the end of December, and mid-January through the end of May.
Apprentices will be paid a stipend of $500 per month for the duration of their apprenticeship.
- Assist in developing call agendas, sitting in on client calls, and taking notes
- Manage shipping and receiving of items including event tickets
- Vendor communication support
- Maintain database of inventory of hospitality premiums
- Post-event and year-end recapping
- Travel and work client events
- Warehouse organization, cleaning and loading as needed
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Continuous monitoring of industry activity and trends
- Research rightsholders, vendors, and customer segments for business opportunities
- Perform background research on prospective clients and contribute to strategic and tactile planning
- Support the team developing agency go-to-market strategy and tactics
- Work with Marketing Communications team on prospect outreach and outgoing content
- Compile news links and stories for forwarding to client teams with compelling insights
- Attend industry events to generate contacts and build relationships
- Must have completed at least one sports industry internship, related to sports marketing, media and/or event services
- Enrolled or graduated to obtain a BA or MSA in Sports Marketing, Sports Management, Public Relations, or related field
- Must be 21 or older
If interested, please email resume, cover letter, and desired department and location to Meredith Lester.