Vice President, Consulting
The Vice President, Consulting, leads rEvolution’s strategic consulting practice. The position is focused on delivering market-leading services to both brands and rights holders within the global sports and entertainment industry. From developing commercialization and monetization strategies for clubs, leagues, federations and event owners, to helping brands navigate the sponsorship landscape and make the right investment decisions, the Consulting group utilizes both data-robust methodologies and unique practitioners’ insights to deliver against business objectives.
The VP is charged with evolving the global Consulting business for rEvolution and generating new and incremental business across the agency and its subsidiaries. The position will report to the Managing Director, Integrated Client Services, and will be based full-time at rEvolution’s headquarters in Chicago.
- Oversee and manage rEvolution’s Consulting department providing strategic commercial and sponsorship advisory to brands and properties within the global sports and entertainment sector
- Continuously evolve business model, service offering and sales strategy for growth and execute against revenue target
- Oversee and drive development and delivery of client deliverables from audience, marketplace and business analyses to portfolio and property evaluations, multi-channel messaging and activation strategies, pricing and valuation, negotiation, and more
- P&L management and reporting
- Team management and administration
- Internal collaboration and integration with cross-departments
- Stay ahead of marketing and sponsorship trends, best practices and opportunities in the marketplace
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 12-15 years of experience in the sports marketing and entertainment industry
- Strong sponsorship consulting and client servicing background, preferably with prior agency experience
- Deep relationships within the global sports and entertainment industry
- Demonstrated leadership, team management and negotiation experience
- Research and analytics background a major plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and true self-starter with strong critical thinking skills
- Firm grasp on reporting, analysis and budgeting
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to adjust to constantly changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to travel occasionally, with trips typically lasting one to two days
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply here.