Supervisor, Client ServicesJoin The Team
Supervisor, Client Services (Chicago)
rEvolution is seeking an Account Supervisor to join the Integrated Client Services group to help lead account teams focused on integrated marketing strategies and activations for a portfolio of agency clients.
The Supervisor, Integrated Client Services is a leader within the agency and is vital in successful planning and execution of client programs. Working within the Client Services group, this role works closely with clients day-to-day and manages all aspects of client programming while collaborating with multiple rEvolution departments to ensure that programs run flawlessly to meet clients’ needs. This individual manages the internal resources and staff to ensure that teams are working towards and achieving client objectives.
- Client-facing role responsible for building and maintaining client relationships
- Manages day-to-day relationship and engages in constant communication with multiple property stakeholders in order to ensure the successful execution of client programming and identify future opportunities for program growth.
- Fields new opportunities and assignments from both clients and third-party partners
- Manages project responsibilities of junior rEvolution staff and will be asked to provide performance feedback
Client Program Management
- Supports senior management on operational aspects on client programs as assigned in a leadership capacity
- Works on several client programs at a time
- Works with internal agency service groups to evaluate and achieve client objectives
- Responsible for achieving client KPIs and ensuring client is continuously developing business and meeting their goals
- Manages outline and assembly of recap decks for each program while evaluating data and metrics for key client takeaways to build upon the existing client relationship and future opportunities
Project Deadlines & Budgets
- Demonstrate and exercise knowledge of project management and design processes.
- Builds and manages detailed project tracking tools that serve as both a road map for client reporting and internal team organization
- Manages project hour reports and is constantly aware of how to most efficiently utilize available resources
- Understands the essentials of budget tracking and presents budget status to upper management on a regular basis
- Responsible for relaying program financials to staff including onboarding client contract, invoicing and PO creation, and budget forecasting
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of client management experience at an agency, brand or sports/entertainment property
- Proven experience and knowledge of integrated marketing communications including but limited to experiential, public relations, media, consumer insights, sponsorship, hospitality and creative design
- Highly detailed and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, to peers, senior stakeholders, and clients
- Exceptional follow up and timely execution of projects.
- Ability to prioritize in the face of many immediate demands and work under pressure.
- Ability to think fast on your feet to resolve issues (if, when they arise).
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Identify problems and find solutions.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as NetSuite
- Candidates should be flexible to work long hours when necessary which may include nights and weekends
- Travel will be required as necessary to align with client programming and planning meetings offsite. Flexibility to work additional hours and long days when onsite.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply by submitting their resume here.