Spring Internship Program (Chicago)
rEvolution is recruiting a diverse group of candidates to join our growing roster. We’re looking for an energetic, proactive, and productive interns to team up this Spring for our Development League program.
If selected, you’ll learn to ins-and-outs of a sports marketing agency from all sides of the business. Though your day-to-day duties will vary depending on the department – media planning and buying, marketing communications, account services, production services – our agency runs on an innovative integrated service model, and you’ll learn and contribute under each group. You’ll have the opportunity to declare a preference in the application.
The paid program runs for 3 months, February-April, and will offer an opportunity not only to contribute as individuals to our agency and client business, but to demonstrate your abilities as a team with a program-long project culminating at the end of your internship term.
Come show us what the next generation of change agents in our industry looks like.
The ideal scouting report will show…
– A 3.0 GPA or better
– Pursuit of a degree from an accredited university (rising junior/senior or graduate student)
– A declared major in a relevant field of focus
– Passion for sports and a “Play to Win” mentality
– Some exposure to creative, sports, or hospitality industries
– Critical thinking and exceptional communication skills
– The ability to interact with all levels of employees
– Volunteer experience and prior internship/leadership experience, though these are not required
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.