rEvolution is looking for a Experiential Director with experiential event experience to be based in its brand new central London offices. They should be comfortable with creating and producing large-scale events, and deft at managing clients’ expectations on these types of projects. We are looking for someone to be the driving force behind the account, managing a producer and production build teams/third parties where relevant, who is passionate about both delivering unexpected, unforgettable, award-winning work and ensuring that all the ‘i’s are dotted and the ‘t’s are crossed.
The Experiential Director is a leader within the industry and is vital in successful development, planning and execution of client programmes. Working as a leader within the London Client Services group, this role leads our client programmes at all levels and manages all aspects of client growth and programming while collaborating with multiple rEvolution departments to ensure that programmes run flawlessly to meet clients’ needs. This individual manages the internal resources and staff to ensure that teams are working towards and achieving client objectives and agency goals.
This will be a very hands-on role, working across a range of sports and entertainment-related client and event accounts and helping drive the growth of the new Experiential department, within a growing team of 12 in the London office. rEvolution has a range of high-profile brand and event accounts across sport, including golf, rowing, tennis and equestrianism. Please see our website https://www.revolutionworld.com/uk/ for more details about the company.
The Experiential Director will report day-to-day directly to the London Managing Director, with secondary reporting lines to the Managing Director, Integrated Client Services in Chicago.
- The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 8-10 years of client management experience within the areas of experiential, event or logistics management at an agency, brand or property
Key Skills Include:
- Proven relationships with vendors, producers, fabricators, etc.
- Experience in activating events throughout the UK and Europe
- Highly detailed and organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, to peers, senior stakeholders, and clients • Developing and delivering compelling client and new business presentations
- Exceptional follow-up skills and timely execution of projects
- Ability to prioritise in the face of many immediate demands and work under pressure
- Ability to think fast on your feet to resolve issues (if, and when they arise)
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as Netsuite
- Candidates should be flexible to work long hours when necessary, which may include nights and weekends
- Travel will be required as necessary to align with client programming and planning meetings off-site. Flexibility to work additional hours and long days when on-site
- Client-facing role responsible for building, maintaining and expanding client relationships to facilitate delivery of integrated experiential services and drive agency growth
- Manage relationships and engage in constant communication with multiple stakeholders in order to ensure the successful execution of client programming and identify future opportunities for programme growth
- Actively seeks new opportunities and assignments from both clients and third-party partners
- Integrates and directs internal agency service resources to ensure seamless execution and delivery of programme initiative
Client Programme Management
- Supports senior management on operational aspects on client programmes as assigned in a leadership capacity
- Manages several integrated client programmes and programme teams simultaneously
- Works with internal agency service groups to evaluate and achieve client objectives
- Responsible to ensure that programmes are achieving client KPIs and ensuring client is continuously developing business and meeting their goals
- Manages execution of recap decks for each programme while evaluating data and metrics for key client takeaways to build upon the existing client relationship and future opportunities
Project Deadlines & Budgets
- Demonstrate and exercise knowledge of project management and design processes
- Builds and manages detailed project tracking tools that serve as both a road map for client reporting and internal team organisation
- Manages project hour reports and is constantly aware of how to most efficiently utilise available resources
- Understands the essentials of budget tracking and presents budget status to upper management on a regular basis
- Responsible to oversee all client-related financial and administrative compliance including, maintain programme financials, contract administration, client onboarding, invoicing and PO creation, and budget forecasting
- Responsible to ensure client renewal and year-over-year programme growth
Salary & Package:
- Salary commensurate with experience and industry standards
- 25 days annual holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Company mobile
- Great company perks including day off on your birthday; summer Friday hours finishing at 4pm; company socials; WFH; monthly MVP award and an annual company bonus programme.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to contact: Tim Welland, firstname.lastname@example.org