Director, Media Client Services
rEvolution, a global, full-service sports marketing and media agency and seven-time Inc. 500/5000 award recipient desires to add a Director, Media Client Services to be located in its Chicago headquarters.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record in client services, sports media/sponsorship and client development. A candidate with an athlete’s competitive mentality is essential. Involvement in the motorsports, motorcycle or power sports industry will greatly benefit this candidate’s success in being considered.
If you have multiple years of experience at an advertising or marketing agency working with sports media brands, you can be a great fit to join our high performance team. If you have experience building new ideas and selling them into clients, even better.
rEvolution’s mission is to provide our clients the best experts and the best services that the sports industry has to offer all for the purpose of helping them create a better relationship with their customers.
We look for new teammates who Play to Win.
Our core values state:
We are Change Agents.
We Put People First.
We are a Team.
We Challenge Personal Effectiveness.
Does this sound like you?
The Director, Media Client Services candidate will join an exciting media team and help manage and grow some of rEvolution’s largest clients. If you want to join an entrepreneurial agency with a proven track record of success, please inquire within.
- Manages day-to-day client communication with agency
- Brings appropriate agency members into projects at appropriate times
- Assumes substantial role on the core team to develop new business opportunities with existing clients and assists in development of new client relationships
- Renews and achieves current client sales margin and builds client relationships
- Substantial role in management of department resources across accounts and from an overall revenue management perspective
- Manages team members
- Assumes leadership role on company initiatives
- Promotes/sells media department capabilities across teams/company
- Promotes other rEvolution services to client, specifically marketing for sports and event sponsorships
- Communicates status of client programs to Executive team
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Seven – nine years agency experience, working knowledge of TV, sports sponsorships, client services
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited university
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Management experience
- Self-motivation, high energy and the ability to fit in well with a team
- Ability to go above and beyond the job description to ensure personal and agency success
- Is an enthusiastic, energetic advocate for the best people, the best ideas and the best cross-functional process to drive client results; establishes trust and credibility with clients
- Promotes positive working relationships with client and within the department and company
- Proven business development acumen
- Interest/involvement in motorcycles, motorsports or off-road-vehicles
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply here.