Digital Account Manager, London
rEvolution is looking for a digitally fluent Account Manager to join its growing sports PR and marketing team based in its brand-new central London offices.
This will be a very hands-on role, working across a range of sports-related clients and event accounts and helping drive the growth of the division, within a team of 12. rEvolution has a range of high-profile brand and event accounts, including golf, rowing, tennis and equestrianism. Please see our website https://www.revolutionworld.com/uk/ for more details about the company.
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing numerous social media accounts and be comfortable with devising digital strategies across a variety of digital platforms, managing and creating premium content, analysing results and reporting to clients.
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum 4 years’ experience gained within an agency, or digital publisher, environment. Successful candidates will have a real passion for sports and possess solid experience across social and digital platforms.
Key Skills Include:
• Ability to develop strong client relationships
• Team management skills
• Great communication skills
• A team player who is prepared to step outside of their job description
• Good organisation and time management skills
• An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
• An interest in internet marketing and social media trends
• Big on creativity
• Great presentation skills
• An analytical approach to data
• Good writing skills
• Desirable – Video/content production and distribution
• Desirable – Adobe experience preferred – Photoshop, InDesign
• Interest in fashion, lifestyle and luxury media a bonus
• Devising creative digital campaigns
• Developing strategies to increase audiences and engagements
• Innovative and compelling content planning and content management
• Writing blogs, articles and posts that are appealing and engaging
• Responding to social media communities and developing conversations
• Utilising social media tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout, TweetDeck or Buffer to manage multiple accounts
Salary & Package:
• Salary commensurate with experience and industry standards
• 23 days annual holiday
• Private medical insurance
• Company mobile
• Great company perks including day off for your birthday; summer Friday hours finishing at 4pm; company
socials; monthly MVP award and an annual company bonus programme.
Contact: Tim Welland, email@example.com