Business Director, Research (London Office)
In August 2018, rEvolution (Chicago) announced its acquisition of London-based Revolution Sports Marketing Group. Together it has now created one globally focused, full-service sports marketing agency covering consulting, marketing communications, PR, media, events and research.
rEvolution London now has the increased scale to continue to compete globally and to provide enhanced full-service capabilities to respond to existing and new clients’ future needs in global sports marketing. The Consulting and Research group of rEvolution Chicago wishes to expand its market-leading service offerings in the UK sports marketing research market and is looking for an individual to spearhead that effort.
The Project Director will be responsible for developing and managing event marketing research business in the UK market utilizing the US parent’s position as a market leader in that territory as well as its established suite of products. The US team will offer heavy support in implementation of projects as well as in sales pitches. The UK team’s business development resources will also help develop leads. Expected to start January 2019.
Business Development: 65%
• Identify prospects
• Network within the industry at conferences, etc.
• Pitch prospects (initially with support of US EVP)
• Develop proposals
• Close business
Project management: 35%
• Work with the US based project management team as daily point of contact with local UK client
• Review and input into draft client report
• Build relationships with UK clients to organically grow and renew business
• 5+ years market research agency experience in an account management and/or business development role
• Strong understanding of research techniques, ability to design sample plans, surveys, write reports
• Experience of organically growing client business or developing new clients
• Ability to deliver marketing driven insights in written and oral formats.
• Understanding of market research data in a sports marketing context is an advantage but not essential.
• Interest in sports and the business of sports sponsorship.
• The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial/self-starter, with strong problem solving and communication skills, as well as the ability to work independently and collaboratively within team environment.
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive salary, benefits, and incentive package.
Interested candidates are invited to apply by contacting email@example.com.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.