Associate, Integrated Client ServicesJoin The Team
Associate, Integrated Client Services
rEvolution is seeking an Associate to work in the Integrated Client Services group and responsible for assisting in the strategy, recommendation and implementation of integrated partnerships, media, marketing plans and presentations as well as assisting the account teams in daily assignments, recurring projects, and integrated marketing activations.
The Associate of Integrated Client Services at rEvolution is a positive, proactive and productive team member willing to help however necessary while showing an active willingness to learn and grow within their role and career. This individual helps to build strong, trusting relationships with clients that attribute to the success and growth of our business. The Associate helps the Client Services team manage the agency’s resources to meet and exceed client’s needs and is responsible for delivering exceptional service to rEvolution clients.
- Maintains ongoing communication with client contacts around programs as needed
- Works with rEvolution service teams, other agency partners, vendors and third parties
- Builds strong, trusting relationships with clients that attribute to the success and growth of our business
- Serves as a supporting point-of-contact for vendors involved with client projects when needed
- Researches and stays aware of industry news and announcements that may impact clients’ objectives and overall business impact
- Leads seasonal interns in their support of various client programs; may require direct management of interns’ responsibilities
Client Program Management
- Supports client management team on all operational aspects on client programs as assigned
- Assists in managing one or more client programs
- Works with internal agency service groups to support achievement of client objectives
- Assists in the development of proposals, program materials and client recaps/updates
- Supports the build and maintenance of project tracking tools that serve as both a road map for client reporting and internal team organization
- Coordinates and attends team and client meetings and calls
- Attends weekly staff meetings and department meetings as scheduled
- Works collaboratively with other rEvolution service teams to manage projects and execute client programs
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of client management experience at an agency, brand or sports/entertainment property
- Interest and/or experience in gaming & esports is preferred
- Highly detailed and organized
- Desire to learn and work in a fun, face-paced industry with constantly changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, to peers, senior stakeholders, and clients
- Exceptional follow up and timely execution of projects.
- Ability to prioritize in the face of many immediate demands and work under pressure.
- Ability to think fast on your feet to resolve issues (if, when they arise).
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Candidates should be flexible to work long hours when necessary which may include nights and weekends
- Travel may be required as necessary to align with client programming. Flexibility to work additional hours and long days when onsite.
Interested candidates may apply here.