Associate, Creative Strategy
The Associate, Creative Strategy takes a key supporting role in the development of strategic proposals for prospects and current rEvolution clients. This individual works closely with the Sr. Director of Marketing Strategy on deliverables for major prospects and client opportunities by drafting strategy and compelling pitch presentations.
This role is also responsible for maintaining a consistent creative theme across the rEvolution brand. The role is essential in refining how rEvolution communicates from a new business and client growth opportunity perspective.
Sr. Director, Marketing Strategy
Business Development – 60%
• Assists in the development of strategies for prospects and clients with direction from the brand team or direction from the sales team
• Creates presentation deliverables for prospects and clients with direction from sales team
Client Services – 25%
• Assists in the development of strategic pitches and organic growth opportunities for current clients with direction from the brand and client services teams
rEvolution Brand – 15%
• Designs rEvolution credentials, templates and capabilities decks
• Assists in the development of agency case studies, recaps, infographics, web pages, etc.
• Excellent copywriting skills and presentation development skills
• Proficiency in PowerPoint and Photoshop
• Knowledge of InDesign and WordPress preferred
• 0-2 years in marketing agency services
• Passion and understanding of sports and sports marketing preferred by not required
• 4-year degree
Interested candidates are invited to apply by clicking here.