Associate, Client Services
The Associate, Client Services at rEvolution is a positive, proactive and productive team member willing to help out on any and all accounts. This individual helps to build strong, trusting relationships with clients that attribute to the success and growth of our business. The Associate helps the Client Services team manage the agency’s resources to meet and exceed client’s needs and is responsible for delivering exceptional service to rEvolution clients.
The following constitutes a preliminary list of the primary essential functions of this position. THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL INCLUSIVE AND OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED AS NEEDED.
Coordination, communication, logistical support and management of:
• Credential & ticket requests and distribution
• Intellectual property rights, approvals and compliance
• General program communications
• Assist Manager with the planning, execution and measurement of client’s event hospitality program.
• Securing necessary passes, tickets or event credentials
• Managing pre, during and post-event communication, including invitations, between all internal and external event stakeholders
• Securing, scheduling and coordination of event tickets, supplies, credentials, food and hospitality accommodations
• Development and distribution of pre-event guest information package
• Distribution of appropriate premium items and sales materials to guests
• Assisting Manager with scheduling and conducting on-site VIP experiences including tours of paddock, pit road areas, field and stadiums.
• Receiving, evaluating and developing a written summary of post-event surveys as supplied by Customer
• Coordinating travel for event staff
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
• 1-3 years’ experience in account management or sports and event marketing
• Proven client relationship management experience and skills
• Strong communication skills and the ability to adapt communication style to a wide variety of client types and position levels
• Excellent written, oral and public presentation skills
• Affinity for both individualized work and team dynamics
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook
• Ability to travel, and work weekends
• Position located in Indianapolis
Interested candidates may apply here.