Laura Heffelfinger // Design Director
Laura’s background in art history and unique career path bridging multiple practices of design and communications provide rEvolution’s clients with visual solutions capable of simultaneously honoring the identity of and seeing the potential in their brand. Laura’s awareness of voice and aesthetic and her intellectual approach to design provide a level of thoughtfulness that is quite often unexpected in sports. When she’s not design directing you can find Laura in the kitchen, in front of an easel, or behind a camera.
Laura’s Top Five Favorite Podcasts
- How Did This Get Made; Comedians watch bad movies and ask “why / how / wait, what?”
- Design Matters; Debbie Millman’s long-running podcast, discussing all things design with the best design minds in the world.
- My Favorite Murder; Two comediennes dissect true crime stories; real gallows humor. *
- Bitch Sesh; Comedians talk about the Real Housewives franchises and the personality disorders inherent within. *
- 99% Invisible; Design-minded deep-dives in to how things work and why they came to be.
*Favorites among the team.