Laura Heffelfinger // Art Director
Laura’s background in art history and unique career path bridging interior design, communications, and even finance provide rEvolution’s clients with visual solutions capable of simultaneously honoring the identity of and seeing the potential in national brands. Laura’s awareness of voice and aesthetic and her intellectual approach to design provide a level of thoughtfulness that is quite often unexpected in sports. When she’s not designing, you can find Laura in the kitchen, in front of an easel, or behind a camera.
Laura’s Top Five Favorite Podcasts
- How Did This Get Made; Comedians watch bad movies and ask “why / how / wait, what?”
- Here’s The Thing; Alec Baldwin’s interview show. I would listen to him read the phone book.
- My Favorite Murder; Two comediennes dissect true crime stories; real gallows humor. *
- Bitch Sesh; Comedians talk about the Real Housewives franchises and the personality disorders inherent within. *
- The Baby-Sitters Club Club; Two grown men conduct historical and textual analyses of the Baby Sitters Club series. As absurd as it sounds.
*Favorites among the team.